Community Outreach and Non-Profit Organizations
We are pleased to welcome community outreach and non-profit organizations to our Market. Any organization able to demonstrate a 501(c) 3 or 501(c)4 status is welcome to apply. The Provo Farmers Market believes non-profit and community outreach participation is critical to all of our events. We will try to accommodate non-profit applicants' needs and requests to the best of our ability. The efforts taken in preparing for each of our events is greatly appreciated. Note the following guidelines:
- Non-profit and community outreach organizations may request up to four Market days throughout the season. Please indicate preferred dates on the application. Contact the Market Manager with any cancellations so space may be allotted to another organization.
- No more than a combination of six non-profit and community outreach organizations will be invited to participate each week. Dates are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’.
- We do not provide equipment. Bring all necessary materials, including a table and canopy. A canopy is not required. If a canopy is used, we require a 40 lb. weights on each corner.
- Arrive each week between 7:00 and 7:30am. The Market hours are 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Non-profit booths are for community outreach. However, we are allowing fundraising sales of tickets, merchandise, and memberships from the booths. Items that compete with Market vendors are NOT permitted (food, produce, jewelry, crafts).
- Organizations out of compliance with general Market guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Please upload a copy of your 501(c) 3 designation to the application form.
Non-Profit and Community Outreach Organization Booth Fee
Once-a-year Application Fee
Weekly Fee (four week maximum):
$20 paid prior to acceptance. The application fee is a separate charge from the daily booth fees
In order to apply, create an account and fill out all required information.