2022 Market Info
2022 Saturday Market Schedule
May 6-7 (tentative special event)
June 4 - August 27: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
September 3 - October 29: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Total Market Days: 22 (+ 2 tentative special event)
Pioneer Park, 500 West Center Street, Provo, Utah
$30 (paid immediately at the time of application)
Weekly Booth Fee
This will be paid later when booth reservations open in mid- to late-April.
- Agricultural Producers (vegetables, fruit, honey, meats, eggs, etc.): $15
- Makers and Artists: $30
- Off-site Prepared Foods with Permits: $40
- Off-site Prepared Foods with No Permits: $45
- On-site Prepared Foods: $50
- On-street Vendor Trailers (10-15 ft): $65
- On-street Food Trucks (15+ ft): $80
- Non-Profits Selling Goods: $20
- Non-Profits (providing information only): $5
- Youth Vendors Under 14 (70% off regular rate)
- Youth Vendors Under 18 (50% off regular rate)
Become A Vendor
The Provo Farmers Market was established to help you be successful in achieving the goals of your business by providing a venue for you to sell your locally produced or designed products directly to the community.
Market Rules and Regulations
Please read all Market Rules and Regulations prior to filling out this application. Nearly all questions are answered here as well.
Food Vendor Basics
Learn more about the basics of being a food vendor at the Market here.
Non-refundable Application Fee
Application fees are non-refundable. By paying the fee you understand that approval is based upon your application being in compliance with the Market Rules and Regulations as listed on the Market website.
Approval of Application
We will contact you within ten (10) business days after receipt of the application fee. We may ask for additional documents, permits, licenses, pictures, or videos to be submitted prior to considering approval of your application.
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹, 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀.